AmplideX PCR/CE FMR1 Reagents are market-leading research tools for the detection of CGG repeats in the fragile X mental retardation (FMR1) gene. These reagents provide a PCR-only approach based on Triplet Repeat Primed PCR (TP-PCR) design to reliably amplify and detect all alleles including Full Mutations.
Features & Benefits
AmplideX PCR/CE FMR1 Reagents* have created an easy-to-use, accessible, high performance method for laboratories to reliably analyze CGG repeats and detect interrupting AGG sequences in the FMR1 gene.
Ease-of-analysis of the FMR1 gene has been simplified through:
- Implementation of proprietary PCR solution for amplifying GC-rich regions
- Automation of result calling using AmplideX PCR/CE FMR1 Reporter*
Valuable operator hands-on time has been significantly reduced through:
- Direct injection of PCR products (no PCR clean up) in to Capillary Electrophoresis platforms
- Decreased need for Southern blot analysis (up to 50 fold)
- End-to-end solution for FMR1 analysis including all necessary reagents and software
Performing FMR1 Analysis with Greater Sensitivity and Accuracy:
- Detection of all allele expansions, including low abundance full mutation size mosaics with up to at least 1300 CGG repeats
- Up to 875 fold more sensitive than Southern blot1
- Resolution of female homozygous and heterozygous samples and indication of interrupting AGG sequences
- Proven performance as indicated by more than 30 peer reviewed publications
To get the price of AmplideX® mPCR FMR1 and professional advice in selection of equipment, please, contact our consultants in any way convenient for you.
For more information about AmplideX® mPCR FMR1 cryostorages visit manufacturer's website
Set of CGG repeat analysis in FMR1 gene - AmplideX
CGR repeat analysis kit in the FMR1 gene - Amplide
Amp Results Analysis Software
Controls for the AmplideX® mPCR FMR1 kit
Контролі для набору AmplideX® PCR/CE FMR1
FMR1 A gene methylation percentage kit