The new Automated Cell Counter Luna FL is a benchtop assay platform equipped with state-of-the-art optics, full autofocus, and image analysis software for rapid assessment of cells in suspension. With three-channel flexibility - brightfield and two optional fluorescence channels - researchers can count cells, monitor fluorescent protein expression, evaluate apoptosis, and measure cell viability.
The Luna FL Automated Cell Counter is accurate, flexible, fast and convenient. Use the Luna FL Automated Cell Counter to eliminate the subjectivity of manual cell counting and user-to-user variability. provides a total cell count, reports viability, and measures average cell size in as little as 35 seconds. Counting speed is identical when using fluorescence channels. The Luna FL Automated Cell Counter requires no cleaning or routine maintenance. A capacitive touchscreen and simple user interface provides quick startup and requires minimal training.
- TWO COUNTERS IN ONE . The LUNA-FL™ can count in both brightfield and fluorescence mode, making it our most versatile counter to date.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST CELLS. Advanced imaging software and GFP and RFP fluorescence optics sensitively detect fluorescence stained cells.
- GFP TRANSFECTION ANALYSIS. High resolution images are captured and analyzed to detect GFP-positive and -negative cells.
- MAXIMUM 30 SECONDS. Fluorescence: 30 s = 3 images captured & analyzed;
Brightfield: 10 s = 1 image captured & analyzed
Luna FL Automated Cell Counter works in 3 simple steps:
1. Mix 10 µL of sample with 10 µL of trypan blue and pipet into a disposable Countess chamber slide.
2. Insert the slide into the instrument.
3. Press the "Count" button.
To get the price of The Luna FL Automated Cell Counter and professional advice in selection of equipment, please, contact our consultants in any way convenient for you.
For more information about Luna FL visit manufacturer's website