Assessing complete molecular response requires the highest possible assay sensitivity. The FDA-cleared QuantideX® qPCR BCR-ABL IS Kit takes chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) monitoring to a new level of sensitivity – 0.002% IS (MR4.7). It’s a qPCR-based in vitro Diagnostic test for the quantitation of BCR-ABL1 and ABL1 transcripts in total RNA from whole blood of diagnosed t(9;22) positive CML patients expressing e13a2 and/or e14a2 fusion transcripts.
Features & Benefits
- Direct reporting on the International Scale (IS): No sample exchange or conversion factor calculations required
- Data analysis software eliminates manual intervention to provide automated calculations and streamlined reporting
- Limit of Detection (LOD) of MR4.7 (0.002%IS): 95% detection at LOD as determined using human RNA specimens
- Increased analytical sensitivity without compromising analytical specificity: Non-CML (major) transcripts not detected in assay
- Armored RNA®-based standards providing true RNA quantification for a quantitative RNA assay
- Robust performance as indicated by minimum variability of replicate measurements
To get the price of BCR-ABL1 та ABL-1 - QuantideX® qPCR BCR-ABL IS and professional advice in selection of equipment, please, contact our consultants in any way convenient for you.
For more information about BCR-ABL1 та ABL-1 - QuantideX® qPCR BCR-ABL IS cryostorages visit manufacturer's website
Minor Transcript Assay Kit BCR-ABL1 QuantideX® qPCR BCR-ABL minor (RUO)
Minor Transcript Assay Kit BCR-ABL1 QuantideX® qPCR BCR-ABL minor (CE IVD) registered for clinical diagnosis
BCR-ABL1 and ABL-1 Transcript Assay Kit - QuantideX® qPCR BCR-ABL IS (RUO)