QUANTOM Tx™ Microbial Cell Counter - No more waiting days to count CFUs.
In less than 1 minute, the QUANTOM Tx™ scans up to 20 fields of view to produce accurate single bacterial cell counts.
Although smaller and simpler than their eukaryotic counterparts, bacteria are an incredibly diverse group of organisms that come in multiple shapes, sizes, and arrangements. Colony counting is a highly variable and unreliable, as it is only an estimate of the viable cells present. Even expensive flow cytometers and laser scanning cytometers register each particle, single or clustered, as a single event. The QUANTOM Tx™ Microbial Cell Counter is an image-based, automated cell counter that can detect individual bacterial cells in mere minutes. Its novel bacteria-optimized cell detection software can count individual bacterial cells in even the tightest clusters.
- RESULTS IN MINUTES, NOT DAYS : Minutes to results, no culturing required
- ACCURATE RESULTS : Objective and no user-to-user variability, no estimating based on colony forming units or turbidity
- SINGLE BACTERIUM DETECTION: Regardless of cell shape, size, or arrangement, advanced bacterial cell counting software
- TOTAL & VIABLE CELL COUNTS: Fluorescence stains for accurate cell detection, multiple images captured and analyzed
- STAINING - QUANTOM™ Total Cell Staining Dye easily permeates both gram positive and gram negative bacteria to stain both live and dead cells. QUANTOM™ Viable Cell Staining Dye efficiently labels viable bacteria.
- IMMOBILIZING - Stained cells are mixed with our bacteria-optimized loading buffer, loaded into QUANTOM™ M50 Cell Counting Slides, and spun in the QUANTOM™ Centrifuge to immobilize and evenly distribute the cells throughout the counting chamber to ensure accurate cell counts.
- COUNTING - The QUANTOM Tx™ captures up to 20 high resolution images and counts the cells in each. The highly sophisticated software can distinguish individual cells in various arrangements such as tight clusters or in sequence to produce accurate and reliable total bacterial cell counts.
To get the price of QUANTOM Tx™ Microbial Cell Counter and professional advice in selection of equipment, please, contact our consultants in any way convenient for you.
For more information about QUANTOM Tx™ Microbial Cell Counter visit manufacturer's website.