For cell culture, Greiner Bio-One offers standard and filter cap cell culture flasks with growth areas of 25 cm², 75 cm² and 175 cm². All Greiner Bio-One cell culture flasks are made of high-grade polystyrene. For adherent cell culture, the surfaces of our standard and filter cap cell culture flasks are physically surface-treated to improve cell adhesion and proliferation.
CELLSTAR Standard Cell Culture Flasks:
- Improved cell adhesion through physical surface treatment
- The special design of our cell culture flask makes it possible to efficiently reach the cell lawn with a cell scraper, whilst still providing optimal access with a pipette
- The neck of the high profile flask reduces the risk of wetting the inside of the cap with medium, and thus provides additional protection against contamination
- Canted neck
- TC surface treatment
- Graduation on the side
- With red standard screw cap
- Sterile and user-friendly packaging
- Free of detectable DNase, RNase, human DNA, non-pyrogenic
To get the price of Standard Cell Culture Flasks and professional advice in selection of equipment, please, contact our consultants in any way convenient for you.
For more information about Standard Cell Culture Flasks visit manufacturer's website.
75 cm2,volume: 250 ml, sterile,filter screw cap
75 cm2, volume: 250 ml,sterile
175 cm2,volume: 550 ml, sterile
175 cm2 ,volume: 650 ml, sterile
25 cm2 , total volume: 50 ml, sterile
25 cm2,vol.:50ml,ster.,Measuring grid
175 cm2,volume: 550 ml, sterile,filter screw cap
175 cm2,volume: 650 ml, sterile,filter screw cap
50 cm2,volume: 25 ml, sterile,filter screw cap